The Alpha Course ….
….. Exploring the Meaning of Life
What is the point of Life? What happens when we die? Is forgiveness possible?
What relevance does Jesus have in our lives today?
Ever asked any of these questions? Millions do, that’s where the Alpha Course can help.
- Over 2 million people in the UK have been on an Alpha Course
- 23% of the UK population have heard of Alpha
What is Alpha?
- The Alpha Course is an opportunity for anyone to explore the Christian faith.
- It’s relaxed, friendly and fun.
- There’s a light meal together at the beginning of each session which helps us get to know each other better.
- Listen, learn, discuss and discover. Ask anything. Alpha is the place where no question is too simple or off limits.
How Does it Work?
The Alpha Course consists of a series of presentations looking at topics such as Who Is Jesus? Why Did Jesus Die? Why and How Do I Pray? How Does God Guide Us? How Can I Be Sure of My Faith? Following the presentation (usually on DVD) there’ll be discussion in small groups.
Who is the Alpha Course for?
- Those wanting to investigate Christianity
- New Christians
- Newcomers to the Church
- Those wanting to brush up on the basics
And it’s FREE!
WHAT IS A CHRISTIAN/ALPHA
The dates for our new Alpha course will appear here shortly
|Some comments from those attending an Alpha Course...
“It was like the light came on and
I thought ‘Yes, this is true"
“Alpha has enabled me to really find out what Christianity is all about –
I’m still deciding if it’s what I want to commit my life to”
“The Alpha Course helped me begin the healing process which I was searching for”
“I now have confidence that Jesus is alive”
“I never felt put on the spot in my small group. I’d never before had those sorts of conversations”
If you’re interested in joining us on the next Alpha Course, then simply get in touch – using the Contact Us page.
For more information on Alpha see www.alpha.org with footage of a
typical Alpha evening.